weekday riding is upon us

Rides posted in here are not club rides. This area is a service only and LMATV takes no responsibilities for content listed here.

Moderators: Loose Ends, John S

dodgeboykim

Re: weekday riding is upon us

Post by dodgeboykim » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:53 am

Always nice to get out for a weekday ride. Today's ride was a machine shakedown to make sure they are ready for the season. Jack,Ken My Buddy Ted from the Explorer's and Myself met in Yarrow and headed off to Vedder Mtn unloading area. Quick drive from my street in Yarrow. Got unloaded and off we went. Went into a short warm up trail with 4 or 5 large water holes to try out the tires. I had water coming up onto the hood on the Rhino and was filling up fast by my feet. We all got through unscathed. Then to the "Over the mountain" trail , Then we headed up to Hang Glider Lookout and had lunch. We went into the "Rock Creek" Trail but found it badly blocked by a large tree stump that had slid onto trail. We all got turned around and back around to some other trails and water holes. We didn't travel far (Only 52 or so Kilometers) But we had a good day. No dust, Good riding conditions. Thanks Guys for joining in. Must do it again.

Four in and four out. No mishaps or breakdowns. Just Jack sputtering a bit after that last big waterhole. :D :D :D :D

dodgeboykim

Re: weekday riding is upon us

Post by dodgeboykim » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:31 am

4 in, 4 out. No mishaps, Minor electrical issue from too much water. Perfect day for riding. No dust, Rain. :D :D :D :D :D