I have the following 2018 dates to offer for the one day ATV or one day UTV operator safety courses.
The training location is in Yarrow (border of Chilliwack/Abbotsford).
The available dates are:
11 Fri - ATV - FULL
12 Sat - ATV - FULL
8 Fri - ATV - 8 spaces available
9 Sat - ATV - 8 spaces available
22 Fri - UTV - 4 spaces available
23 Sat - ATV - 8 spaces available
6 Fri - ATV - 8 spaces available
7 Sat - ATV - 8 spaces available
21 Sat - ATV - 8 spaces available
22 Sun - UTV - 6 spaces available
ATV/UTV Safety Course information
Registration fee is $150 per candidate assuming each candidate supplies their own ATV or UTV for the duration of the one day safety training course. If a date is selected outside the a/n dates their might be an added cost to cover my child care expenses, etc.
What do you get for your registration fee?
- CSC qualified ATV/UTV Chief Instructor to teach this ATV/UTV Instructor training course
- CSC Qualified ATV/UTV Instructor (to teach the one day ATV Safety Course)
- CSC ATV/UTV Safety Course Graduate
- your copy of the CSC Instructor ATV/UTV Safety readings
- use of a traffic safety vest for the practical portions of the course
- cones to mark training area
- small class sizes (no more than 8 candidates in a class)
What you must provide:
- ATV/UTV suitably sized for yourself
- appropriately sized and safety certified helmet
- eye protection
- sturdy foot wear
- long pants
- long sleeve shirt
- bring lunch, snacks, something to drink each day
- other appropriate clothing for current / expected climatic conditions each day
- NO ALCOHOL permitted in the training areas
The ATV/UTV safety course is geared to be totally taught in the outdoors, so dress accordingly for current and expected weather conditions. (ie rain or shine or anything in between)
This course will be conducted at a training site I have secured/confirmed in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area.
I am seeking names and contact numbers of persons interested in taking these training courses.
Please share this e-mail / information with others who might be interested in completing this ATV/UTV Instructor training.
If an ATV/UTV rental(s) is/are needed, please advise and I can suggest some ATV/UTV rental options to consider.
My Goal: To provide you, the student instructor, a safe positive learning environment where you can learn and grow with your abilities to safely instruct on the safe operation of an ATV/UTV.
If you need further information please contact me (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell phone is 604-786-7694).
Remember maximum 8 candidates on the course.
More information to follow as we move forward.
Any questions, please ask
Jim MOIR (CSC Chief ATV/UTV Instructor)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
You're only young once but can be immature forever
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest