weekday riding is upon us

Rides posted in here are not club rides. This area is a service only and LMATV takes no responsibilities for content listed here.

Moderators: Loose Ends, John S

dodgeboykim

weekday riding is upon us

Post by dodgeboykim » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:35 am

Planning on setting up a weekday ride sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I am available most weekdays. Thinking of West Harrison possibly going to Chehalis Lake for lunch ( If Mystery Creak road is passable into Chehalis Lake). Doing trails that parallel FSR as much as possible. Nothing to hard or technical. 1 or 2 riding. Will be meeting at Grace Lake Staging when it happens.
This ride will be weather dependent as in , No pouring rain or snow. Sunny with cloudy periods with a slight chance of rain acceptable. Comment if your interested in going on a weekday ride in the near future.
Dodgeboykim.
Kim.

westcoastjack

Re: weekday riding is upon us

Post by westcoastjack » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:09 am

Im in Kim. Middle of April is good timing for myself. Thanks for posting!
get dirty,clean,repeat

kenatkinson

Post by kenatkinson » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 am

I'm good to go on Wednesdays

RhronBC

Post by RhronBC » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:55 pm

I would be up to join in the fun April 13th. Hoping to head to Harrison the night of the 12th for some night running and then into the next day for some trails. Let me know if you head out those days.

Thanks

dodgeboykim

Post by dodgeboykim » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:48 am

Ride to be on Wednesday April 18 or Thursday April 19. Forecast for those 2 days looks favorable for riding. No Rain hopefully. Ride will be at Vedder Mtn Located near Chilliwack/Cultus Lake. Going there as Westcoast Jack needs to give his machine a shakedown cruise. We will do some of the easy roads and some trails. If we can up to North Lookout.
I will be watching weather forecasts closely in the next few days to determine what day to ride.
Everyone can meet in Yarrow at the Yarrow Alliance Church at 42479 Yarrow Central Road.
Yarrow is in Chilliwack (Church at Corner of Poplar Rd and Yarrow Central road.)

Meet at 09:45 TO 10:00 AM
SxS or ATV Welcome.

Post up if you can come
Last edited by dodgeboykim on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kenatkinson

Post by kenatkinson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

I can join wednesday

westcoastjack

Post by westcoastjack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Yep just checked the weather and Wednesday promises to be best day,...so far....

What I said to Kim is I want a shake down not a break down trip....Just spent the winter going over the quad.

Anyway. Thanks for this Kim.

Will check back here daily or when I get notified. This is definitely on my watch list!

Please post up and come out!
get dirty,clean,repeat

dodgeboykim

Post by dodgeboykim » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:38 am

dodgeboykim wrote:Ride to be on Wednesday April 18 Forecast looks favorable for riding. No Rain hopefully. Ride will be at Vedder Mtn Located near Chilliwack/Cultus Lake. Going there as Westcoast Jack needs to give his machine a shakedown cruise. We will do some of the easy roads and some trails. If we can up to North Lookout.
I will be watching weather forecasts closely in the next few days to determine what day to ride.
Everyone can meet in Yarrow at the Yarrow Alliance Church at 42479 Yarrow Central Road.
Yarrow is in Chilliwack (Church at Corner of Poplar Rd and Yarrow Central road.)

Meet at 09:45 TO 10:00 AM
SxS or ATV Welcome.

Post up if you can come
Ride will be April 18. Please read location to meeting location above. See you at 09:45 to 10:00 AM . Bring snacks etc for yourselves. Fuel available at 2 gas stations in Yarrow and sandwiches etc at Perfekt Deli coming into Yarrow on the left

westcoastjack

Post by westcoastjack » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:28 am

Yep. See you Wednesday. !!!
get dirty,clean,repeat

dodgeboykim

Post by dodgeboykim » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 pm

So far 3 in. Myself, Jack and Ted from Chilliwack. Razor, Rhino, Arctic Cat 2 up.