West Harrison bridges

Moderators: Loose Ends, John S

dodgeboykim

West Harrison bridges

Post by dodgeboykim » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:50 am

So the fires are out and winter is coming. Any updates regarding placement of Walian crossing or any others before end of year.

John S

Re: West Harrison bridges

Post by John S » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 am

Well we are moving the project along again. We are looking for 3 volunteers with open trailers to help move bridge pieces this Saturday October 17 from south Abbotsford ( Bradner) to bridge location on the Walian in West Harrison area. If able to help please post and I will contact with info . We are planning on meeting at 9:00 am . Thanks

John S

Post by John S » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:45 am

Walian Bridge Build.......... If all goes good this next week with the contractor installing the abutments we will need volunteers for Saturday October 24 to assemble the bridge.
Please post if you are coming so we can get our numbers together. I will post during next week if everything is a go for next Saturday.

BLED

Post by BLED » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:59 pm

I will be there for sure.

This is the best part of the project!!!

Loose Ends

Post by Loose Ends » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:50 am

I wouldn't miss it and I'll bring another member Bob A to help.
We'll probably drive up to the site.
You're only young once but can be immature forever
Steve K

westcoastjack

Post by westcoastjack » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:55 am

Hmmmm...I already posted to Ken's topic for volunteers for trail maintenance on the weekend. Maybe bridge Saturday and trail maintenance Sunday? Decisions decisions
get dirty,clean,repeat

John S

Post by John S » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:57 am

Walian Bridge Build............ This Saturday October 24 we will be assembling the bridge. We need volunteers to help assemble. We will be meeting at Grace Lake Staging area and leaving by atv at 9:00 am to ride up to the build area. We will be providing a bbq lunch of hot dogs , hamburgers and have coffee. If you are coming please post so we get our numbers together.

John S

Post by John S » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 am

westcoastjack wrote:Hmmmm...I already posted to Ken's topic for volunteers for trail maintenance on the weekend. Maybe bridge Saturday and trail maintenance Sunday? Decisions decisions
Hey Jack,
This weekend I think the priority is the bridge, I will talk to Ken about trail maintenance for the future and get back to you.

westcoastjack

Post by westcoastjack » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:09 am

John S wrote:
westcoastjack wrote:Hmmmm...I already posted to Ken's topic for volunteers for trail maintenance on the weekend. Maybe bridge Saturday and trail maintenance Sunday? Decisions decisions
Hey Jack,
This weekend I think the priority is the bridge, I will talk to Ken about trail maintenance for the future and get back to you.
Ok sounds good. So steal toes, hardhat and some tools?
get dirty,clean,repeat

John S

Post by John S » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 am

I talked to ken and he agreed bridge is priority, trail work days will be posted in future. For the build steel toes are only thing required, as to tools I think we have all we need.